- Cynsations interview with Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Barbara Bietz's "Jewish Books for Children" blog interview
- Tina Nichols Coury's blog interview with Laurie Hornick, editor of New Year at the Pier
- Heidi Estrin’s Book of Life blog podcast interview
- The Just One More Book! blog’s podcast book review of New Year at the Pier
- Mary Ann Rodman was interviewed by Amy Bowllan as part of her School Library Journal blog series on "Writers Against Racism."
- And I appeared on Scotti Cohn's "It Happened in Chicago" blog.
And now, drum roll please! The winner of a free autographed copy of New Year at the Pier--A Rosh Hashanah Story is Kim Winters! Kim posted:
"My goal is to write two pages a day on my current fantasy novel in progress now through the end of the year."Congratulations, Kim, and good luck following through on your goal!
And don't forget: we expect everyone who posted a goal to report back on your progress during the first two weeks of January! If you didn't win this time, you'll have the opportunity to enter our "second-chance" drawing then.
Finally, if you're planning to purchase a copy of April's book, we hope you'll do so at an Independent bookseller. You can find an Independent near you by clicking here, or order online by clicking here. Would you like an autographed book plate to go with your new book? See April's website.