Planning to enter one of our giveaway contests? Please be sure to read the information below.
- To enter a giveaway drawing, you must post a comment to the specified blog post. UPDATE AS OF 10/1/09: The comment function has been turned off for this post to prevent readers from leaving comments here by mistake.
- Your comment must fulfill the requirements of that particular contest to be valid.
- You must include contact information in your comment. If you are not a blogger or your email is not part of your online profile, you must provide a valid email address in your comment. Note: the Teaching Authors cannot prevent spammers from accessing email addresses posted within comments.
- Your contest entry grants us permission to list your name as a winner on the website www.TeachingAuthors.com.
- Unless otherwise indicated, winners are determined using the random number generator at Random.org.
- Winners will be announced on the website by the date indicated in each contest. Winners will also be notified by email. Winners must respond to their notification email and provide a mailing address within 72 hours. If you do not respond in time, your prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen.
Giveaways are only open to U.S. addresses.
Note: the Teaching Authors cannot be held accountable for any email that is lost in Cyberspace, or for any email sent to you that ends up in your Spam folder.